Welcome To Lyndon State College
Computer Information Systems
A Lyndon State College, Computer Information Systems degree will provide the knowledge and experience you need to have a successful future as a computing professional. You will attain strong problem-solving skills which will enable you to design, analyze and implement computer algorithms and software systems. The broad cross-disciplinary CIS curriculum will position you for exciting computing career options including software engineering, web development, networking, technical support, e-commerce, and application development.
Why Study at Lyndon State College?
There are many reasons for studying Computer Information Systems at Lyndon State College. Here are just a few of them:
- Broad Curriculum – Exposure to a broad range of computing fundamentals including: software development, networking, database, computer security, web applications and development, and multimedia technologies
- Class Size - In major, class size guaranteed to be 25 or fewer students
- Individual Attention – With guaranteed small classes, professors really get to know their students and provide them face-to-face, one-on-one attention and feedback
- Internship Opportunities - Gain real-world experience by working on technology projects at local IT firms and other businesses.
- Comprehensive education - Program promotes professional advancement, lifelong personal development, and social responsibility